International Investors

Individual Tax Returns (Form 1040NR):

Did you know that the U.S. tax is imposed on income earned during the ownership/rental phase of U.S. real property, no matter if you are a U.S. resident or foreign person? And that a nonresident who fails to submit a timely filed income tax return, loses the ability to claim deductions and credits against his income, including rental income, causing the gross rents to be subject to the 30 percent tax?
Contact us to help you file on time and be able to claim the correct deductions.

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN – Form W7):

What is an ITIN? An ITIN is a 9-digit number issued by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to individuals who are required for U.S. federal tax purposes to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have and are not eligible to get a social security number (SSN). Contact us to help you with your application.

Certified Acceptance Agents (CAA):

Do you need to apply for an ITIN but do not want to send your original documents to the IRS? Do not worry, we as Certified Acceptance Agent can personally verify your identity and eliminate the requirement to send original documents with the application (form W-7).

FIRPTA Tax Consultations:

The disposition of a U.S. real property interest by a foreign person (the transferor) is subject to the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA) income tax withholding. FIRPTA authorized the United States to tax foreign persons on dispositions of U.S. real property interests. Settlement officers are required to withhold 15% (10% for dispositions before February 17, 2016) of the amount realized on the disposition (special rules for foreign corporations). Our team can help you file a Non-resident tax return and, if applicable, obtain any tax refund due to you.

Corporate Tax Returns (Form 1120F):

Do you have a foreign company that has income in the U.S? If so it needs to file this form to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, and to figure their U.S. income tax liability.