Accounting and Tax Services

Bookkeeping (outsourcing):

Our team develops a Charts of Accounts designed according to the characteristics of the companies. This kind of service includes registration of monthly operations of the company using the General Accepted Accounting Principles, bank reconciliation, periodical financial statements and more, allowing you, as a business owner, to know the financial situation of your company while dedicating your time to develop your business.

Payroll Calculations, Reporting and Compliance:

You don’t have time to make payroll calculations for your company? Don’t worry about it, our team with more than 30 years of experience can help you with payroll calculations (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly), as well as payroll taxes electronic deposits, new hire reports and Federal and State payroll forms reporting.

Sales and Use Tax Calculations and Reporting:

Did you know that depending on the kind of goods or services your business sells, your company can be subject to the Sales and Use Tax legislation? Our team can help you with the calculation, returns and payments on a periodical basis (monthly, quarterly, semiannual and yearly) to the Florida Department of Revenue.

Corporate Tax Returns (Federal & State):

A basic part of the relation between taxpayers and Fiscal Authorities in the U.S. (Federal & State) is to prepare and file your company’s Annual Income Tax Return. Depending on the type of entity you have, you will need to file a specific form. We can help you determine which form to file, optimizing the tax burden, as well as file it on time in order to avoid unnecessary penalties and interests.

Individual Tax Returns:

Our highly qualified team can help you prepare your Personal Income Tax return, whether you have only one type on income or if it is a complicated one, with income from different sources, education credits, itemized deductions, don’t worry, we’ve got this.

FBAR Compliance:

Every year, under the law known as the Bank Secrecy Act, you must report certain foreign financial accounts, such as bank accounts, brokerage accounts and mutual funds, to the Treasury Department and keep certain records of those accounts. You report the accounts by filing a Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR).